Plastindia 2018 – The most significant plastics show in the world launched its Online Visitor Registration at the recently concluded IPLEX 2017 show held in Chennai.
The Registration Form is available on the Plastindia APP as well as on the microsite. http://plastindia2018.plastindia.org/visitor/registration/
The Unique Benefits of registering Online for the PLASTINDIA 2018 Exhibition are :
- Free Registration, which means a saving of 1500 INR (which is the entry fee to the exhibition)
- A Priority “No-Q” Counter, which means no waiting in line, Just Show your email confirmation at any registration gates and get priority access to get your badge printed and walk into the show
- Avail of special airline discounts from our partner airlines Emirates & Jet Airways, this feature is only for our online registered visitors and exhibitors.
- PLASTINDIA 2018 will soon launch a special feature on the APP whereby visitors can browse through the floor plans and see the layout, check out the booths and the exhibitors, see their profiles, and even request for booth meetings and visits in advance
- PLASTINDIA 2018 will also allows online pre-registered visitors to use the multiple marketing options to connect with buyers and sellers through the unique marketing programme for spot and site and directory advertising soon.
- These and many more such benefits await those who will register online
We had lots of visitors coming into register at IPLEX 2017 and as part of the two month campaign, PLASTINDIA 2018 is giving away 1 smartphone to every lucky winner who registers online until August 15, 2017.
This post was written by pifadmin