Plastindia Foundation is an internationally recognized organization devoted to promoting excellence in the field of plastics, and making India a preferred sourcing base in plastics products for the world.
- New Lightweight Material, Stronger Than Steel Made By Polymerizing A Material In Two Dimensions
- 5 Ways Plastics Revolutionized the Healthcare Industry
- Digitalization and Manufacturing Automation to Drive the High-performance Plastics Market to $2 Billion by 2027
- Top Trends Revolutionizing The Plastic Industry In India
- 3 Clear Warnings That Say Your Goals Are Too Small